Reiki vs Pranic Healing
REIKI is a very good healing modality that has helped lots of people, primarily through teaching those with little or no healing experience to access healing energy to help themselves and loved ones. According to over 500 REIKI Masters who have attended PRANIC HEALING classes here are some of the major differences between PRANIC HEALING and REIKI.
- PRANIC HEALING is a complete non-touch system of healing. REIKI practitioners touch the body most of the time.
- PRANIC HEALING teaches its students to “scan”, or actually feel the aura, to access areas of energetic depletion or congestion, or stagnation, which helps identify problem areas. REIKI doesn’t use any energy assessment technique but relies solely on the intuition of the practitioner.
- PRANIC HEALING employs a manual cleaning technique called “sweeping” to remove blockages and stagnant energies before giving fresh energy to the patient. REIKI has no comparable technique. PRANIC HEALING believes cleansing diseased energies and negative emotions first before energising the body is critical or they may manifest physically through vomiting, loose bowel motion, a rash, flu, etc. Such expelling is often labelled as a “detoxification”, however it can be prevented with proper cleansing.
- PRANIC HEALING uses specific energetic routines of cleansing and energising matched to the specific patterns of energetic deficiencies caused by a specific illness. REIKI has essentially 1 energy technique facilitating the flow of REIKI energy into whatever area needs healing – to address all health problems. PRANIC HEALING thus, offers a more targeted and effective system of healing.
- PRANIC HEALING teaches its practitioners to draw energy directly from the sun, air, ground and other spiritual sources and then project this prana into their subjects” auras. REIKI practitioners have to be “initiated” by a REIKI Master and given “symbols” to access the healing energies.
- PRANIC HEALING includes a practice called “energetic hygiene” that is rarely found in any healing modality, including REIKI. REIKI Masters attending PRANIC HEALING classes agree that energetic hygiene, particularly the techniques that enable them to cleanse themselves of contaminating energy they pick up from clients and how to prevent subjects or negative people draining their life force.
- PRANIC HEALNG employs the use of colour energies that dramatically accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities. REIKI Masters often say if the subject requires rapid healing they use the coloured PRANIC HEALING techniques. But if the subject simply wants a relaxing and soothing session, they use REIKI.
In summary, both PRANIC HEALING and REIKI are excellent healing modalities and help alleviate pain and suffering.
PRANIC HEALING compliments any and all healing modalities. Whatever your healing technique – shamanism, Chinese Chi Kung, REIKI, massage therapy, chiropractic, Christian laying on of the hands and even orthodox medicine – PRANIC HEALING will complement and enhance it. We are here together to help create health and happiness for all.